40+ Hill Country Festivals & Events to Explore This Fall!
It’s here, it’s here…my favorite time of year! I swear it’s like people just come ALIVE in the fall: Like we’ve been completely stifled by the heat of summer and can finally breath again! So, somewhere between college football games and all the comfort food, our family tends to go looking for fun things to do to soak up all that the season has to offer. And there’s no shortage of opportunities to do that in the Hill Country, that’s for sure!
So today, I have a list of FORTY-THREE fall festivals and events from San Antonio to San Marcos…that’s FORTY-THREE opportunities to get out, explore, and have fun!
Looking specifically for an Oktoberfest celebration? You’re in luck: I’ve got a whole other post for those RIGHT HERE!
So, here we go (in chronological order)!
3) All of October: Gruene United Methodist Church Pumpkin Patch, New Braunfels
4) All of October: Foy Farm-Kin Festival & Pumpkin Patch, New Braunfels
5) All of October: Helotes Hills United Methodist Church Pumpkin Patch, Helotes
6) All of October: Any one of THESE ADDITIONAL PUMPKIN PATCHES compiled by Alamo City Mom’s Blog!
7) All of October: Scarecrow Invasion, Comfort
8) 10/4-7: Gruene Music & Wine Festival, Gruene
10) 10/6: Boerne Book & Arts Fest, Boerne
13) 10/13: Pumpkin Fest & Antique Tractor Pull, Boerne
14) 10/13: Family Ranch Rodeo Fest, Boerne
16) 10/13: Chalk Festival, Kerrville
17) 10/13: Marble Falls Music Festival, Marble Falls
18) 10/13-14 & 10/20-21: Braun Farms Pumpkin Patch, Seguin
19) 10/14-10/15: Family Camp Out & Fishing Tournament at Boerne City Lake, Boerne
22) 10/19-20: Llano River Chuck Wagon Cook Off, Llano
26) 10/20: Pet Fest, San Marcos
27) 10/20-21: Fall Antique Show, Comfort
30) 10/27: Dia de los Muertos Festival, New Braunfels
32) 10/27: Harvest Moon Celebration, Comfort
33) 10/27: Boerne Boo Celebration, Boerne
39) 11/2-4: UTOPiAfest, Burnet
41) 11/3: Kendall County Wild Game Dinner, Boerne
42) 11/16: The AgriCultural Tractor Ball Gala, Boerne
43) 11/17-18: Boerne Fall Antiques Show, Boerne
Don’t you just wish you could do them all?? The FUMC Boerne Pumpkin Patch, Pipe Creek Pumpkin Patch, and St. Peter’s Fall Festival are must-do’s for our family every year. I’m also hoping to add Boerne Book & Arts Fest, the Antique Tractor Pull, and Marble Falls Music Festival to our bucket list this time around. What Hill Country festivals or events are on your fall bucket list? Did I miss any that you’d like to add? Tell us in the comments!
And did you enjoy this post? Want to see more like it? Subscribe here for the weekly newsletter!