40 Boerne, San Antonio, & Hill Country Kids' Birthday Party Locations for 2019
Last year I published a list of 25 Places to Hold Your Kid’s Next Birthday Party in Boerne and the surrounding areas. What I never expected was for that post to become the most popular post EVER on the blog! So, seeing as how we’re just starting a new year and we’re all pretty much guaranteed to have kids with birthdays sometime this year (ha!), I thought I’d show that post a little love and update it with a few new places. So, today I give you 40 places to hold your kids’ birthday parties in Boerne and the surrounding areas: 2019 edition!
3) World Karate, Leon Springs: It's a karate party...can it get much cooler than that?
4) Altitude Trampoline Park, San Antonio: We have been to and also held our own birthday parties at Altitude and it's a hit every time. Snacks, drinks, and even pizza(!) are available on-site.
5) The San Antonio Aquarium, San Antonio: We've also held a birthday party here and let me tell you, this place has it all! Of course, there are fish and various aquatic creatures, but there are also birds, ponies, tons of indoor bounce houses, and a mini-amusement park!
6) B.Pink Parties, San Antonio: B.Pink Parties specializes in spa birthday parties for girls. Their website claims that they "empower girls, pamper them, and give the understanding that beauty starts within".
7) Starplex Cinemas, Boerne: We've been to a birthday party here and it was tons of fun. You start out with a movie screening for the whole party (with snacks and reserved seats, of course!) then you move over to a private party room for food, cake, and gifts.
8) Cibolo Nature Center, Boerne: Birthday party packages include the event space and a guided program on a selected nature theme, with an activity and crafts.
9) Lil Tot's Gymnastics, San Antonio: This is a mobile gymnastics bus that will come to you!
10) Alamo Karts (12+), Boerne: Event space, catering, and of course go-karts!
12) Boerne Turn Verein, Boerne: Bowling!
13) Soda Pop’s / Sugar Shack, Boerne: While there’s not technically a private space for holding parties here, a small group should do just fine with lunch on the patio at Soda Pop’s. Then, just wander next door for sweet treats and video game fun at the small arcade in the back of the Sugar Shack! To learn more about non-birthday party happenings at Soda Pop’s, go HERE.
14) Pick a Boerne city park, Boerne: There are quite a few to choose from; our favorite for birthday parties is probably Boerne City Lake. You can't beat the beauty of the lake, the pavilion with picnic tables, the playscape, so much room to roam and play, and RESTROOMS! Check out our five favorite Boerne parks HERE.
15) The Pavilion Food Park, Boerne: Covered pavilion with tables, food trucks, and a playground. There's indoor event space too!
16) Ms. Sue’s Art Studio, Boerne: Plenty of space for you to bring your own food, snacks, and cake...then paint something beautiful to take home!
17) RANDOM, Boerne: Tons of fresh air, room to roam, a giant bounce pillow, food trucks, picnic tables...the works!
18) Diamond C Stables, Boerne: Sack races, horse painting, a beginner's horseback riding lesson, horseshoes, crafts, s'mores, photo props, the list goes on and on at this place!
20) The San Antonio Zoo, San Antonio: Event space, zoo admission, and train rides!
21) Rainbow Play Systems Event Center, Boerne: That's right...you can have a party here! Enjoy the Rainbow play systems, basketball hoops, trampolines, putting green, toddler activities, bbq grills, and event space.
22) Boerne Gymnastics Center, Boerne: Choose either a gymnastics, climbing, or combo party. Event space, tables, chairs, and decorations included.
23) Smithson Valley Mining Co., Spring Branch: Based out of Spring Branch, but they bring the mining fun to you!
24) Fine Print Farms, Bulverde: Hay rides, scavenger hunts, swimming, pony rides, pizza and cake, and feeding the animals...tons to do for the more active kiddos!
And NEW for this year’s list:
25) NinjaCity, Boerne: Celebrate American Ninja Warrior style!
29) Crossfire Gymnastics, Boerne: Open gym, obstacle course, structured class, games, and cake and gift time too!
30) Ray and Joan Kroc Corps Community Center, Kerrville: Pool parties, teen lounge parties, princess tea parties, building block parties, arts & crafts parties, gym parties, playground parties…you name it!
31) Mi Casa Tamales, Boerne: Two playgrounds, a trampoline, sports court, and of course food and drink!
32) Boerne Family YMCA, Boerne: As if the Y doesn’t offer enough awesomeness for our community, they do birthday parties too!
35) Andretti Indoor Karting & Games, San Antonio: At Andretti you’ll find go karts, an arcade, laser tag, bowling, zip lining, a ropes course, and more!
37) Urban Air Adventure Park, San Antonio: Trampolines, indoor playground, warrior obstacle course, climbing walls, ropes course and more!
38) iFLY Indoor Skydiving, San Antonio: Have older kids (or kids-at-heart) who might enjoy a bit of indoor skydiving/free-fall action? iFLY does parties too!
40) Main Event, San Antonio: This is another one that we’ve been to, and with bowling, arcade games, laser tag, mini golf, rock climbing, and more, you’ll have no problem keeping those kiddos entertained.
Phew! That’s good stuff right there, folks. Have you tried any of these places for your kids birthdays? What else did I miss?
And did you enjoy this post? Want to see more like it? Subscribe here for the weekly newsletter!