Boerne Things to Do: 7 Spring Break Camps & Activities for the Kiddos
Spring Break is just around the corner—NEXT WEEK, to be exact!—and if you’re staying local, then you’re probably going to be looking for something, anything to keep the kiddos busy, even if just for a few hours. Am I right? Well, check out this list of fun Boerne-based Spring Break activities and camps…surely you’re bound to find something to suit your little one’s fancy!
1) Boerne Parks & Recreation Spring Break Geocaching, Mar 8-17th: A free, city-wide treasure hunt with prizes!
2) Spring Break Art Camps, Maker’s Place, Mar 11th-15th: Sign up for one day or the whole week! Kids will create one canvas painting and one piece of painted pottery each day. Bring your own lunch. Snacks, games, and tons of fun included!
3) Spring Break Camp, Cibolo Nature Center, Mar 11-13th: Keep those kiddos active with tons of outdoor activities, tie-dyeing, silly songs, shelter building, and hiking.
4) Spring Break Super Fun Camp, Boerne Gymnastics, Mar 13th-15th: Basic instruction in gymnastics, rock wall climbing, trampoline, and more. There will be open gym time and group games each day as well.
5) Spring Break Camps, Gina Marie’s Art Studio, Mar 11-15th: Unicorns, fabric and string art, a slime and potion-making academy, ”How to Train Your Dragon” art, teddy bear tea parties, and MORE!
6-7) Additionally, the Boys & Girls Club of Boerne and the Boerne Family YMCA have partnered with the Boerne Community Coalition to offer spring break camps, with scholarships available for children qualifying for the Federal Meal Program. Scholarships are available for many of the camps listed above as well. Please contact each organization directly for more information.
And if you’re looking for something a little more heart-pounding (or for older kids and adults), THIS BLOG POST from the Boerne Visitors Center may be just what you need!
So, tell me, what are your Boerne plans for Spring Break? What did I miss?
And did you enjoy this post? Want to see more like it? Subscribe here for the Sowing Seeds newsletter!