14 Places to Shop Farmhouse-Style Decor in Boerne
I think some of you are aware that we’ve currently got a home under construction…again, right? And maybe you’re following along with that adventure over on my second Instagram account, House on Cedar Hill?
Well, a new house means that soon I’ll get to decorate…and that is always my favorite part of any build or move. And while I’m not necessarily looking to deck my whole house out in farmhouse-style (I like way too many different styles for that), there are certain aspects of it that I just love and would most definitely like to incorporate in the new house.
Like a cozy front porch:
A true eat-in kitchen:
And a beautiful piece of furniture here and there:
So, where do I think are the best places to shop for farmhouse-style decor in Boerne? Okay, where isn’t a great place to shop farmhouse-style in Boerne might have been an easier post to write, y’all. But, play along with me on this one as I share my FOURTEEN favorite shops that fit the bill (in no particular order). There are more that I could list, but I chose to only include those that I’ve actually been to and loved, okay? Here goes!
1) Boerne Farmhouse, 1499 S. Main Street
2) Johns Road Antique Mall, 850 Johns Road
3) Southern Voice, 720 N. Main Street (moving soon to 704 N. Main Street)
4) The Sanctuary for the Vintage Soul, 615 S. Main Street, #100
5) 259 Home Market, 255 S. Main Street
6) The Corner Cartel, 265 S. Main Street
7) Hill Country Antiques, 112 S. Main Street
8) River Road Pharmacy & Gifts, 910 River Road, Suite 103
9) Rustic Heart Resale & Vintage Treasures, 720 Johns Road
10) Shopping with Siobhain, 107 E. San Antonio Avenue or 322 S. Main Street
11) The Flower Shop, 437 S. Main Street
12) The Red Rooster, 225 S. Main Street
13) The Shed Garden Shoppe, 615 S. Main Street, #102
14) Vintage on Main, 615 S. Main Street, #200
Do you know how hard it was to stick to one image per shop when I have so, so many more that I could share?? Really hard, you guys! So the next time you find yourself in need of a little farmhouse inspiration or a certain something for that special project of yours, give one (or many!) of these local treasure troves a try. Chances are, if they don’t have what you’re looking for, they’ll know where to find it!
Want to stay in the loop on MORE super fun happenings in Boerne, San Antonio, and the Hill Country? Be sure you’re following on Facebook and Instagram and SUBSCRIBE HERE for the Sowing Seeds newsletter!